Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Exciting News

Over the next few weeks there be some major bloggy changes going on 'round these parts!  A few days ago Hubby purchased my domain name for me and is starting the process of building me a site there (don't bother going there, there is nothing to see yet). 

I'm a little nervous at the prospect of changing my blogging platform (blogger to wordpress) and using iWeb to design the site.  It will be great in the end, but I always hate the first few days/weeks/months of learning a new technology like that.  I always mutter to myself about how if I was just doing it the old way, I'd be done by now.

So...keep your eyes peeled for the big unveiling!  I'll let you know when there is actually something to be seen over there!


And also, here's a random picture of Bink.  Just in case you thought I forgot your daily dose.  Strange lightening, but I kind of like it.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new domain and moving to Wordpress! It is the best move you will ever make. :)

    P.S. I'm stopping by from the Marriage Confessions blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails